WARNING: A Christian, holiness, & biblical worldview.

09 November 2007

The Great Alcohol Debate

Glasgow, KY recently voted to go "moist" a kind way to say that they have introduced alcohol sells into their community. That means more money! (In small print I would like to add: more crime, more despair, more poverty, more deaths attributed to drunkedness.)

Can a Christian honestly convince himself/herself of their "right" to drink at the costs of all the despair alcohol brings? I know, I know the Bible does not address "social drinking", just "being drunk."

Click Here for Keith Drury's solution to that problem!

I can certainly hear the critic declaring the problems of the Christian "moralist." Label me if you would like, but for the sake of the lost world around me I am glad that in some KY counties the government has done what the "church" (used loosely) was too blind and self-centered to do.

1 comment:

Josiah Henry said...

"church" (used loosely) i can agree with that