WARNING: A Christian, holiness, & biblical worldview.

11 April 2009

A New Low for "the Church."

Maybe I should have titled this post: "A new low for the church of Laodicea." (Revelation 3:17)
Advertising by "cool" churches has reached an all time low. How can the church continue to deny what it is and who it is about to bring people to the cross of Christ. Things such as this disturb me greatly. I cannot put words to the frustration and discouragement things such as the advertisement below bring.
My prayer is simply this:
"May the God who rose on the third day victorious over sin, hell, and the grave pour out His Holy Spirit on the church in America today. We need a fresh anointing, a renewal of the power and work of the Living God. Have mercy on us oh Lord!"

1 comment:

Caleb Henry said...

If I was part of the Inquisition, this group would be the first on my list to burn at the stake as heretics.