WARNING: A Christian, holiness, & biblical worldview.

12 November 2008

Troubling at best...

In our Wednesday night Bible Study we discussed this just briefly and I made a statement that I would like to know who the reporter was so that I could contact the newspaper or tv station he worked for to let them know how disgusting this was; not only on a moral and ethical level, but also a professional level.

What am I talking about?

Click on this link to get the full story. (The unethical, immoral, and unprofessional reporter wrote this article.)

Click on this link to hear "the rest of the story" and get contact information for the reporter.

One encouraging thing about this story is the response of the church! He reigns!

1 comment:

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Amen! I enjoyed our Bible Study tonight. Very interesting!