WARNING: A Christian, holiness, & biblical worldview.

03 December 2007

Yes, I like Huckabee...

Mike Huckabee. I just like him! I do. I mean, what's not to like? Here are some reasons I like him!

1) He is a Christian.

2) He is a Christian. (Repetition for emphasis.) You might say all the presidential candidates are Christians, but you'd be wrong... they all claim they are Christians. (BIG difference!)

3) He will stand for Christian values even if unpopular!

4) He deals with issues across the board in a consistent way! From the environment (he says we are to be good stewards of the earth) to abortion (he opposes a woman's, or man's, right to kill).

5) He's witty. Of course I really only like this about him, because I already liked him for the previous four reasons. In other words, you won't get my vote just because you're witty.

6) He's an underdog and doesn't care! (See comments on number five, because Dennis Kucinich is an underdog too.)

7) He said: "My faith is my life - it defines me. My faith doesn’t influence my decisions, it drives them. For example, when it comes to the environment, I believe in being a good steward of the earth. I don’t separate my faith from my personal and professional lives."

8) He was (and still is) a Baptist preacher from Arkansas. I like Baptists; they're going to heaven (Mormons aren't).

I think I'm going to vote for him!

1 comment:

Jared Henry said...

Right now the only thing I can think of that I don't like is his desire for...

1) Big government

2) Big spending

3) Raising Taxes

Information based on the following link...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316496,00.html