WARNING: A Christian, holiness, & biblical worldview.

20 March 2008

That's called heresy...

Some folks that use television as there mode of choice to communicate "the Gospel" are making my job a little harder. Sometimes what it means to be a pastor in America today involves more re-education than it does evangelism!

I hope the following video makes you as angry as it does me.



Less I pick only on television nuts, I will at least make you privy to some more heresy by the post-moderns at this link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I saw that your link to my blog is entitled "Caleb Henry: I love legalism." I'm glad I'm not considered a liberal anymore, but I wasn't really going for "legalism" either. Then again, you might think I'm both . . . a legalistic liberal so-to-speak. Why can't it just be "Caleb Henry" without the attached label?

Brett said...

Don't you remember that blog post that Jared made forever ago? It was talking about legalism and fundamentalism and how those aren't bad words, and he owned up to being both!

In Jared's culture, legalism is a good thing!

You are like Jared's Yam of Life (or something)!

Jared Henry said...

It cannot be just "Caleb Henry" without the label! Notice everyone has a "label" behind their name. You give me the label you want, and I'll put it by your name as long as it is reasonable.

(I thought post-modern types always believed in labels, since there is no such thing as objective!?)

Jared Henry said...

Okay, Caleb, I changed yours. I know it is subtle, but yet dramatic.