WARNING: A Christian, holiness, & biblical worldview.

08 January 2008

A New Year (2008)

God has blessed in 2007.

I have a new family member. Jacob Kevin Henry who was born on January 15 of last year.

I have a wonderful wife who I continue to love.

Greensburg Church of the Nazarene, where I am the pastor, is a loving congregation. I truly believe it is more than just "an assignment" to me it; it is my church home and the people are my church family.

I am blessed beyond measure. I look forward to all that God has in store for me in 2008. I will continue to walk with Him and live a life that reflects his glory & holiness!

I will say like Mary, the mother of Jesus, said in Luke 1:46-47 "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about your awesome brothers, Caleb and Josiah?

Jared Henry said...

What brothers?